[Speex-dev] newbie qs. how to seek to a point in the Speex file?

Anil Philip goodnewsforyou at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 07:13:26 PDT 2009

Thanks for your reply.
I am using JSpeex so it is not possible to use the libs you mention.
I looked a little at the source in http://jspeex.sourceforge.net but cant see where the length can be stored. Unfortunately, that project does not seem to be maintained - no replies to queries posted on the forums.
Does anyone know how to store the length of a JSpeex clip in the header?
thanks,
Anil