[Speex-dev] Resample UltraWideBand to NarrowBand

Thiago Maluf malufrj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:59:40 PDT 2009

Hi List,
Now I will send to you more specific what I am trying to do.
I have one Asterisk Channel where receives Midia Frames in the codecs
format: Speex UltraWideBand and Speex NarrowBand.
When I use Speex NarrowBand the Asterisk is able to convert this frame to
G711.
But when I use Speex UltraWideBand the Asterisk don't convert it.
Then I need in my Asterisk Channel Source include the Speex Library in
resample this frame in 32KHz to 8KHz.
Searching for it in Speex Doc, I found it:

SpeexResamplerState *resampler;
resampler = speex_resampler_init(nb_channels, input_rate, output_rate,
quality, &err);
err = speex_resampler_process_int(resampler, channelID, in,
&in_length, out, &out_length);

But in my source I have one *dataframe where is my payload. How I can use it
to resample my frame?
Thanks you very much, Thiago.