[Speex-dev] AEC troubleshooting

Tim Na hna at alu.edu
Tue Aug 11 14:31:39 PDT 2009

Well, I am not the person to be asked about how Speex AEC works :)

And I was referring speaker input as having direct access into what has been
played thru speaker. (ASIO Soundcard provides interface for that)

So if I am remebering correctly, with data from Mic and Speaker in sync,
speex AEC should do the job.

Tim

  _____