[Speex-dev] Speex and the ARM7 Core

Brett Humphrey directgumby at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:27:58 PDT 2007

Hey Jean,

According to Pietro he has not been able to get it to run in realtime before.  Personally I don't mind writting some assembly but from the sound of it no one has successfull gotten this to run yet on an ARM7 core.  Is that a fair assumption?

Also, if there are known areas where improvment is needed can you either a) send me a link to the previous posts on this and/or b) let me know where you feel the current sections are that could/should be optimized?

Thank you for your time,Brett