[Speex-dev] Speex and the ARM7 Core

Brett Humphrey directgumby at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:02:44 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this question but what I'm looking for is any data on the reality of Speex working on an ARM7 core?  I'm looking at doing a few diffrent projects where I will be using a proc such as the LPC2378 with the ARM7TDMI-S core running at 72Mhz (although errata show only 60Mhz is currenlty possible).

Do you know if there is a port that will work on this core?

Thanks,Brett