[Speex-dev] Microsoft RTAudio

xiphmont at xiph.org xiphmont at xiph.org
Tue Sep 4 14:55:37 PDT 2007

On 9/4/07, Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com> wrote:
> B. Mitchell Loebel wrote:
> > Hello LWATCDR:
> >
> > OK with me, but 1) I'm a Microsoft stockholder and 2) I'm not going to
> > stand still for people trashing Capitalist successes!! 'Nuff said.
>
> How about if I sell you a copy of speex.  Buy low, sell high seems like
> a good capitalist plan, and then you could feel good about using Speex!

This is now thoroughly off topic for a technical development list.  I
don't mean to kill the discussion (whether it's productive or not) but
I would like to see it move off of speex-dev.

It is appropriate to the xiph advocacy list if you all wish, and will
reach/involve a more interested audience there.  In addition, please
avoid the reactionary dogma spewing typical of right/left wing talk
radio.  The thread is more likely to go somewhere productive if I
don't feel like I'm reading a Michael Moore / Rush Limbaugh mudfest.

Monty
Director
Xiph.Org