[Speex-dev] echo cancellation seg faults

ac2491 at columbia.edu ac2491 at columbia.edu
Tue Jul 18 23:44:35 PDT 2006

Hi,

For my VoIP application machine A sends speex encoded audio of to
machine B and vice versa at. Data is captured in PCM 8Khz, 16 bit
and then encoded using speex 1.1.12

The packet A played and the packet A captured through mic are the
input to speex echo canceller. So I am trying to remove traces of
packet A played from the captured data. I have followed example
testecho.c

All I hear is some metallic sounds and after some time there is an
illegal memory reference in mdf.c filter_dc_notch16 function at
spx_word16_t vin = in[i]

Any clues as to what is going wrong?

Thanks
-Anurag