[Speex-dev] echo cancellation seg faults

ac2491 at columbia.edu ac2491 at columbia.edu
Wed Jul 19 15:42:00 PDT 2006

Hi Jean,

I got the earlier problem fied with correct NN and tail values. But
I dont see any echo being cancelled. To the echo cancel API I am
giving, audio packets that are being played currently and audio
packets that are captured from the mic.

Since the audio packets being played came from machine B (as in a
normal VoIP call), could this be a potential problem? As the
packets being compared originated at different machines.

Thanks
-Anurag

Quoting ac2491 at columbia.edu: