[Speex-dev] Small legal question.

Mon Jul 10 15:04:03 PDT 2006

Le lundi 10 juillet 2006 à 17:23 +0200, A a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I am not a lawyer and I simply do not understand how should I fulfill
> license requirements selling speex based product in hardware.
>
> Please tell me what should I do when I manufacture a product with speex
> inside ?
>
> Please do it in simple words :-)

OK, this is a summary, so it doesn't replace the real license, but if
you're distributing in binary form, you need to
1) Include the content of the COPYING file somewhere in the
documentation/material you ship.
2) Not claim that me or any other author/contributor endorses your
product.
3) Not come back after us if the whole thing blows up in your face.