[Speex-dev] (no subject)

Leonardi Andrea andrea.tn at quipo.it
Mon Jul 10 11:30:45 PDT 2006

I'm sorry if I've already post my problem, but I still have to solve it, and I hope that something new could read my message and help me.
I'm using speex with two different streams to encode and consequently two different streams to decode.
I've created two structure (state and Bits) for the encoding part, and I don't have any problems. But in the Decoding part, even if I create two different structure I have some problems, that it seems that the two parts cannot live together: when I quit one of the two all works perfectly..
Thanks a lot if someone can help me..
cheers