[Speex-dev] Quality and bitrate parameters ?

Thy Nae thy.nae at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:34:22 PST 2006

Hie,
I just don't understand one point in the speex's man page about the quality
and bitrate settings.
Are these settings's behavior same as Vorbis settings ?
Quality option set variable bitrate in order to maintain constant quality
during file and bitrate option set a defined bitrate , isn't ?
I'm not sure, so I'm pleased if you could say that I'm right.
A good idea is to make this more clear in the man page to avoid other people
than to be confused.
(optionnaly I'm ready to translate this man page in french, who need I to
contact when work is ended ?)

Regards.
--
"Si vous pensez que les hackers ne sont qu'une bande d'anarchistes prête à
tout mettre à feu et à sang parceque ça les amuse , vous vous trompez du