[Speex-dev] Problems with MDF

Mon Feb 6 03:25:19 PST 2006

Hi,

I have found the following page that describes a lot of useful things to
understand about echo cancellation:
http://www.embeddedstar.com/articles/2003/7/article20030720-5.html

More specifically, the following part describes common problems that can
cause echo cancellation not to work:
http://www.embeddedstar.com/articles/2003/7/article20030720-9.html

	Jean-Marc