[Speex-dev] using the interpolation feature

Tue Apr 26 01:00:30 PDT 2005

The interpolation is just telling Speex "I don't have the data, can you
please make up something plausible". I'm not sure what you mean by "cut
your losses after a certain number of frames". If you mean inserting
zeros instead, then you better interpolate. In the end (after e.g. 10
missing frames), it ends up being the same anyway, because the packet
loss concealment just gives up (instead of being really wrong).

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin <Jean-Marc.Valin at USherbrooke.ca>
Université de Sherbrooke