[speex-dev] What Happened to www.speex.org?

Tom Grandgent tgrand at canvaslink.com
Mon May 3 08:29:06 PDT 2004

There were some DNS problems recently, but it looks like the site is
back up now.   (If it still doesn't work for you, you can try querying
at www.dnsstuff.com, but note that you can't access www.speex.org by
IP address alone so you'd have to make a temp entry in your hosts file
or something...)

Tom