[speex-dev] Question about SPEEX_PREPROCESS_SET_DENOISE

Alex Wang alex at liveglobalbid.com
Fri May 28 13:53:41 PDT 2004

Unlivable.
I fix it. I forgot the speex_preprocess(m_pPreprocess, buf, NULL) need to do
enough samples too.
Tks a lot!

And
            speex_preprocess_ctl(preprocess, SPEEX_PREPROCESS_SET_DEREVERB,
&tmp);
            f=.4;
            speex_preprocess_ctl(preprocess,
SPEEX_PREPROCESS_SET_DEREVERB_DECAY, &f);
            f=.3;
            speex_preprocess_ctl(preprocess,
SPEEX_PREPROCESS_SET_DEREVERB_LEVEL, &f);
What are these source code mean? I can not find any document about them.