[speex-dev] Memory leak in denoiser + a few questions

Bjoern Rasmussen bjoern_rasmussen at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 10:53:15 PST 2004

Hello

The st->zeta pointer isn't freed in the speex_preprocess_state_destroy()
function of the preprocess.c file (alloced in line 167). It's in Speex 1.1.4
by the way.

I'm trying to make the denoiser work with my application and has got
reasonable noise reduction after applying the denoiser. I, however, haven't
been able to find any information of what the purpose of
SPEEX_PREPROCESS_SET_AGC and SPEEX_PREPROCESS_SET_AGC_LEVEL is?

Kind regards

Bjoern D. Rasmussen
www.bearware.dk