[vorbis] RE: [vorbis virus spam] Any list ops ever thought... was re: [vorbi s]Hey

C h a r l e s T. H o u g h t b y I V tom at rapidappraisal.com
Fri Apr 23 13:20:34 PDT 2004

On Friday 23 April 2004 03:53 pm, Paul Martin wrote:
->On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 05:24:16PM +0100, Hibbs, Phil wrote:

->> immediately and delete all copies of this message.
->>
->> =======================================================
->
->This sort of thing isn't really appropriate on a mailing list, either.

--
Yours,
Charles T. Houghtby IV

---
        During a grouse hunt in North Carolina two intrepid sportsmen
were blasting away at a clump of trees near a stone wall.  Suddenly a
red-faced country squire popped his head over the wall and shouted,
"Hey, you almost hit my wife."
"Did I?"  cried the hunter, aghast.  "Terribly sorry.  Have a
shot at mine, over there."
-
"Oh" my new operator calls as I leave, "I can't remember what your backup
tape looked like. Is this it here on the Bulk Eraser?"
        --The Last BOFH