[vorbis] Source Code for ACM Codec

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Wed Apr 14 10:25:34 PDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 05:52:12PM +0100, John Edwards wrote:

> You can download the ACM source from here:
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jfe1205/vorbisacm_20020708.zip.

Thanks for recovering this John. I've checked the contents in under
http://svn.xiph.org/tags/vorbisasm_20020708/ so we don't lose the source
again.

I did the checkin under linux, so the line endings may or may not need
some attention. If you have any trouble building from the checkout let
me know and I'll set the flags accordingly.

Cheers,
 -r