[vorbis] ReplayGain support for Vorbis

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Wed Jan 16 12:55:12 PST 2002

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 11:46:36AM -0500, Peter Harris wrote:
> > You can pick up a 120GB hard drive now for the price of a single tire. I
> > call that affordable.
>
> !!!
>
> What kind of tires do you buy? Better yet, where can I buy a 120GB drive for
> C$83 (~US$52)?

Much less than the price of a single tire if you ride motorcycles
(~US$300 for a pair), but then a hard disk failure at speed won't get
you killed ;-)

In any case affordable is relative.  Anything that you don't actually
*need* but costs money is 'expensive'.

...and the folks around here who bother with music archives have *big*
setups in communal geek houses holding > a TB at ~128kbps...

Monty