[vorbis] ReplayGain support for Vorbis

Wilson defiler at null.net
Wed Jan 16 09:30:07 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Harris" <peter.harris at hummingbird.com>
To: <vorbis at xiph.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [vorbis] ReplayGain support for Vorbis

> > call that affordable.
>
> !!!
>
> What kind of tires do you buy? Better yet, where can I buy a 120GB drive
for
> C$83 (~US$52)?

Off topic, but:
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/michelin/mi_pilot_sport.jsp

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/bridgestone/bs_s03.jsp

Cheapest 120GB drive on Pricewatch is $205. The 80GB drives are still
cheaper in $$/MB terms, but there's definitely something to be said for
density. 160s are nice, but it's irritating to have to change IDE
controllers.

Either way, I personally still use Ogg for all my audio needs, mostly
because you can't actually PLAY Ogg FLAC files yet. :)