[vorbis] How to make Vorbis popular

MARK JAMES HETHERINGTON mark.hetherington at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Thu Jan 10 16:54:21 PST 2002

Cool. Unfortunately no-one is stupid/crazy enough to allow me to
administrate their machine, especially when they find out about my
plans for world domination, muahhahaahahahahahaha!

On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 16:18, MARK JAMES HETHERINGTON wrote:
> That's a little sneaky!!!

I do my best! =)

> Only one question: What is ZENworks? (doing web search now.)

ZENworks is a Novell administration product, of which I'm using the free
"Starter Pack." With it you can, given a Netware server and properly
enabled client PCs, distribute files, registry settings, programs and
related what-not. ZENworks, the full product, also allows neat things
like policy control, inventory and remote-control. (Okay, you can do
user/group policies in the Starter Pack, I just don't. It does, after
all, rely on Windows9x's built-in policy code, which blows large hairy
goats.)

--
Karel P Kerezman, IS Admin Entercom Portland

"What did Medieval people do before television?" "Had tea, I suppose."