[vorbis] German translation of OggEnc

Alexander Wörndle alexander at woerndle.net
Sun Jan 20 02:24:01 PST 2002

Hello Maik,
> I wished someone would have a look on your binaries to
> review the "linguistic quality" of the translation.
> I translated "chunk" with "Dateneinheit" for example.
> Anyone has a better idea? Sometimes it is really hard to
> find proper german expressions for "technical english".
> I´m sure "Dateneinheit" is not the only weird thing...

What about using the term "Datenfragment". Looking at the rest of the thread,
i feel it might be the best rendering of "chunk" into german. After all a
"Fragment" and a "Brocken" have the same meaning.

cheers alex

--
Alexander Wörndle               	Alexander at Woerndle.Net
Jochbergweg 7                   	Tel.	+49-89-32625580