[vorbis] German translation of OggEnc

Maik Merten maikmerten at gmx.net
Sun Jan 20 07:56:50 PST 2002

Alexander Wörndle schrieb:

> Hello Maik,

Hello Alexander!

> What about using the term "Datenfragment". Looking at the rest of the thread,
> i feel it might be the best rendering of "chunk" into german. After all a
> "Fragment" and a "Brocken" have the same meaning.

Yes - that´s a really good idea. I will change "Dateneinheit" into
"Datenfragment". However, perhaps it is the best to collect some
changes before I ask for another Win32 build. I´m sure Nathan
is not interested in building oggenc twice the hour ;-)

> cheers alex

bye,

Maik Merten

> --
> Alexander Wörndle                       Alexander at Woerndle.Net
> Jochbergweg 7                           Tel.    +49-89-32625580
> 85748 Garching                          Mob.    +49-162-8039848
> GnuPG-Key unter http://www.woerndle.net verfügbar.

P.S.

Are you sure it is a good idea to have your complete adress in
your signature? Interested in getting flooded with "Und wenn
Sie jetzt bestellen bekommen Sie dieses Raketenabwehrsystem
gratis hinzu!"-offerings? ;-)

--
  MetalUnleashed: http://www.metalunleashed.de
DHTML-Bibliothek: http://www.fortunecity.de/wolkenkratzer/flick/403