[vorbis] Vorbis Comment Editor v0.1.0

Ross Levis ross at soulfm.cjb.net
Wed Jan 31 17:33:33 PST 2001

berk wrote:

> And editing file properties in WinAmp seems more reasonable for
> me at least because its _much_ faster.
>
> Look: Right-click file, guess where menu will appear - on the mouse
> cursor left or on the mouse cursor right side?, go find that
> "Properties", click it, find "comments" tab on the
> property sheet, click it, edit fields (the simplest part ;), click ok.
> The same for the next file....
>
> Now in winamp: click on the first file in the list,
> press Alt-3, edit fields, press Enter, cursor down, Alt-3, edit next...
>
> Well?

Or as I do for MP3 files (using MP3ext):

Select a folder (or select a group of files) and press Alt-Enter.  Much quicker
than loading Winamp and editing one file at a time.  Can scan filenames to fill in
Title/Artist etc.  Enter shared details on all songs at once.  Move mouse over an
MP3 file in Explorer shows song/tag details.  Can't do without it.

Ross.