[vorbis] VORBISCOMMENT

Beni Cherniavsky scben at techst02.technion.ac.il
Mon Jan 22 05:51:02 PST 2001

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001 dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu wrote:

> body.
>
> Gabe
>
> On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 02:29:33PM -0500, Frank Hale wrote:
> >
> > This is getting really old now. How can I unsubscribe from this mailing list
> > if the above directions don't work?
> > I know I've sent 5 emails today to unsubscribe and I still haven't been. I
> > sent around 5 yesterday and probably 5 or so the day before that.

The list signature attached automatically to all messages indeed seem to
be incorrect.  The welcome messages of the lists (I've just checked them)
say that the correct address is `majordomo at xiph.org' and the body should
contain `unsubscribe vorbis' or `unsubscribe vorbis-dev'.  The list
signature should be corrected to prevent repetition of the inconvenience
Frank Hale has experienced.

--
Beni Cherniavsky <cben at crosswinds.net>
                 (also scben at t2,cben at tx in Technion)

  No, No! You're not thinking; you're just being logical.
                                             - Niels Bohr