[vorbis] VORBISCOMMENT

dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu
Mon Jan 22 05:43:28 PST 2001

body.

Gabe

On Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 02:29:33PM -0500, Frank Hale wrote:
> > --- >8 ----
> > Ogg project homepage: http://www.xiph.org/ogg/
> > containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body.  No subject is needed.
> > Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be ignored/filtered.
>
> This is getting really old now. How can I unsubscribe from this mailing list
> if the above directions don't work?
> I know I've sent 5 emails today to unsubscribe and I still haven't been. I
> sent around 5 yesterday and probably 5 or so the day before that.

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Be nice to him [Kowalski] because he's the product of your loins!" -- Stimpy
"My fake loins!!" -- Ren Hoek
				- Ren takes on fatherhood in "Fake Dad"