[Speex-dev] Set off high-pass filter

Guillaume Carbajal guillaume.carbajal at invoxia.com
Thu Sep 5 06:46:50 UTC 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am PhD student in Speech Enhancement at INRIA in France. I am part of the
Multispeech team, which is supervised by Emmanuel Vincent. My work includes
echo cancellation, dereverberation and noise suppression. It's been 2 years
I am using SpeexDSP for echo cancellation.

I noticed there was a high-pass filter and I tried to deactivate it by
commenting the lines related to SET_HIGHPASS_FILTER. Unfortunately, after I
recompiled SpeexDSP, the high-pass filter was still on. Obviously, this
procedure was wrong.

Instead, I tried to set the variable"highpass_enabled" to zero. Again, it
didn't set the high-pass filter off. Would you know what would be the right
way to deactivate the high-pass filter ?

Best regards,
--
Guillaume Carbajal
PhD Student