[Speex-dev] Upsampling while decoding / Updating

Hermann Weber hermie.weber at gmx.de
Tue May 7 12:12:40 PDT 2013

Dear Nikos,

thank you very much for your advice!

I am not a little bit new to C++, and experiments (like using another
third party library) always turn out to be days of work for me.
That is why I would first like to try Speex's new internal resampling
function.

I am currently still using the old 1.0.4 version.

I have now downloaded the new 1.2rc1 version.
Unfortunately it does not want to compile the libspeex.dll right away,
VS2010 tells me:

Converting project file
'C:\Users\MyUser\Desktop\speex-1.2rc1\win32\VS2008\libspeex\libspeex.vcproj'.

Failed to upgrade platform 'Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK (ARMV4I)'.
Please make sure you have it installed under
'%vctargetspath%\platforms\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK (ARMV4I)'
VCWebServiceProxyGeneratorTool is no longer supported. The tool has been
removed from your project settings.
Failed to upgrade 'Debug|Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK (ARMV4I)'.
Please make sure you have the corresponding platform installed under
'%vctargetspath%\platforms\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK (ARMV4I)'
The project configuration dimension name/value "(Platform, Win32)" was
not found in the project manifest.

Is it possible to compile the libspeex.dll without support for Windows
Mobile 5.0, or is there no other way?
I am afraid of messing anything up by install it.

Greetings!
Hermie