[Speex-dev] More frames in one packet

Peter Soxberger Peter.Soxberger at gmx.net
Tue Jul 26 14:39:34 PDT 2011

After searching the mailing list archive (I forgot to do that before posting, sorry!) I found the solutions:

1) The documentation has a mistake: The bit terminator is NOT set automatically! (I'm using the latest speex version!) It has to be set manually using speex_bits_insert_terminator(&bits);

2) speex_decoder_int() has to be called as long, as it returns -1. After that, all frames should be decoded. This should be added to the docu!

Bugreport: I tried using speex_bits_remaining() instead of checking the return value of speex_decoder_int() but this leads to an endless loop! Or can't this function be used in this case?