[Speex-dev] Simple example of decoding streaming audio realtime?

B. Mitchell Loebel multinode at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 30 15:24:19 PDT 2010

Hello Conrad:

I've watched your email conversations re porting Speex stuff to
Cocaa. I think the guys who arrogantly responded to you were way out
of bounds. Some of the Open Source guys and Unix guys, too think they
shit ice cream. Its an old story.

Take care.

--

	----

	B. Mitchell Loebel                               408 425-9920 cell

	Executive Director
	The Med Tech Startup Connection
	(formerly The Tech Startup Connection)

	CEO and VP of Engineering
	InstaFlash International Corporation
	(formerly Minute-Tape International Corporation)