[Speex-dev] Simple example of decoding streaming audio realtime?

Clifton Craig clifton.craig at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 07:53:29 PDT 2010

Conrad,

That's exactly what I was looking for. I just got finish trying several attempts at porting libfishsound to XCode/CocoaTouch land but am facing dependency issues on the other xiph libraries. (liboggz, libvorbis, libflac, etc.) Rest assured I know what the issues are and how to address them. I am at a fork here. I can either port the bulk of the xiph libraries to XCode or continue on my original path trying to get just Speex and libogg running and with my original progress either approach appears equal in terms of effort. I should also add that my original comment, being uncomfortable with C, really applies to more than just C. I'm uncomfortable with everything that goes along with C... the configure scripts, the make files, the dependency resolution. What I'm really looking for is somebody who has taken the battle scars and trail-blazed a path into XCode/CocoaTouch. At any rate I appreciate your help. Thanks again.