[Speex-dev] Simple example of decoding streaming audio realtime?

Randy Yates yates at ieee.org
Fri Apr 30 03:37:28 PDT 2010

Conrad Parker <conrad at metadecks.org> writes:

>> Aaaaahahahahahahahaha
>
> Please be civil, guys. Different engineers have different skill
> levels, so what. If someone asks for some help

If that's all the OP had asked for, I would not have made my comment. It
was the additional request to "whip something together" that got my goat
- as if we all exist to donate our experience and hard work to this
person.

No apologies: an uncivil request deserves a scathing response.
--
Randy Yates                      % "Remember the good old 1980's, when
Digital Signal Labs              %  things were so uncomplicated?"