[Speex-dev] Simple example of decoding streaming audio realtime?

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Fri Apr 30 00:16:09 PDT 2010

On 30 April 2010 11:43, Sherief N. Farouk <sherief at mganin.com> wrote:
>>> I'm a software engineer. I'm terribly uncomfortable with C.
>
> Aaaaahahahahahahahaha

Please be civil, guys. Different engineers have different skill
levels, so what. If someone asks for some help with the reference
implementation the least we can do is point them in a useful
direction. If that's towards some simpler code, I hope it's useful. If
it ends up being towards more general programming resources then so be
it. Mocking people doesn't really help anyone.

cheers,

Conrad.