[Speex-dev] Simple example of decoding streaming audio realtime?

Clifton Craig clifton.craig at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 05:25:52 PDT 2010

Randy,

> it was the additional request to "whip something together" that got my goat

Nobody has your goat. Rest assured your goat will remain sure-footed in its original pasture, bleeting with glee. My ask was, as Conrad put it, where I could find a simple example. In the event there was no simple example then my subsequent ask was could someone whip up a simple example. At no time did I ask for you to finish my work. I'm particularly interested in the audio sample delivery portion and if I could get an example that includes "/*your audio sample handling code goes here*/" then that would suffice. No apologies expected from anyone that openly flaunts their only unsecured goat, blatantly taunting others to apprehend the animal.