[Speex-dev] AEC strange behaviour

hyee wang hyeewang at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 00:14:00 PST 2009

hi, Paul Novodon

Maybe the same question happened to me some yrs ago when I was testing
a PBFDAF AEC filter.

Could you provide me the recorded file to me to study?

Including: the working two files ( far end signal  and  far end echo +
near end signal)
             the not working two files ( far end signal  and  far end
echo + near end signal)

HyeeWang