[Speex-dev] 1.2rc1 windows binaries

Mike Yue MYue at qnx.com
Mon May 11 15:50:42 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

Are there 1.2rc1 windows binaries available for download?
I downloaded source code and tried to build in Windows but could not
build the executables.
When I did the first step(in Windows cygwin terminal),

 ./configure --prefix=D:/cygwin/home/builder/pc/speex

I got the configuration finished but informed that:

**IMPORTANT**
You don't seem to have the development package for libogg (libogg-devel)
installed. Only the Speex library (libspeex) will be built (no
encoder/decoder executable)
You can download libogg from http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/ogg/
Type "make; make install" to compile and install Speex

But nowhere to download and install a successful libogg-devel.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks you guys

Mike