[Speex-dev] Speex for TI MSP430 microcontroller - estimating CPU

David Feldman wb0gaz at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:30:16 PDT 2009

Thank you for the replies to my question about using MSP430 for speex
processing.

A good solution in my case also would be a ready-to-use DSP that
incorporates speex; something I could interface using SPI or other
inter-processor connection, to my host microcontroller. I do not have
experience with DSP implementations directly, but perhaps I could apply a
DSP-based solution. In this case, my signal processing would look like:

Audio <---> DSP/Speex <---> Microcontroller

I would be grateful for pointer to such a device, perhaps some DSP reference
design to which Speex has been ported.

Thank you again,

Dave