[Speex-dev] Windows app demonstrating speex playback?

david feldman wb0gaz at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 14 22:54:22 PDT 2009

I'm developing a small linux/speex-based audio streaming (VoIP-like) application, and am looking for a binary windows app that can play speex content (at least from a file, preferably from an IP data stream) out through the windows sound system. This would be very helpful as a test tool. Any recommendations? I'd prefer a binary as I don't have development environment available for windows.

Thanks,

Dave