[Speex-dev] TI C6416 compiling issue

Y Wang yw8187 at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Jul 6 06:51:19 PDT 2009

Hi Jim

I have new problem: after compiling I run the program and it couldn't
finish running normally. I use C6416 Device Cycle Accurate Simulator
(TMS320C6146) and the the CCS told me 'Trouble running Target CPU:   Memory
Map Error: WRITE access by Default to address 0xffffffe8, which is RESERVED
in Hardware', I think it is memeory excess isnt it? I wonder how to solve
that.

PS. I use the original code and does not change anything.

Regards.