[Speex-dev] TI C6416 compiling issue

Jim Crichton jim.crichton at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 03:06:07 PDT 2009

Bryan,

Someone else just had this problem compiling for the C67xx.  The problem was
caused by the EXPORT keyword that is present in some files in 1.2rc1, but
not in 1.2beta3 (had been added in svn build 14797, April, 2008).  To fix
it, just add the line:

"#define EXPORT"

in ti/config.h.  Jean-Marc, a patch is attached.

- Jim