[Speex-dev] AEC: Tips on signal synchronization.

Marco Pierleoni pierleoni.m at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 05:38:34 PST 2009

Thanks Jean-Mark for the answers.

I thought about that and I delayed the mic by 50 samples.
In this way I get a few update_foreground = 1, but there are not audible
differences.
Plotting the st->e array, you can see that it is almost null everywhere or
with very low values.

What it seems weird to me is that if you listen the files they are very
similar, so, I think, there should be a way to cancel the echo.

Marco