[Speex-dev] Speex compatibility with J2me and Blackberry

tejaswini.agnihotri at artificialmachines.com tejaswini.agnihotri at artificialmachines.com
Tue Aug 25 03:22:05 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to use the JSpeex library for converting audio to speex
format.I am trying to implement speex with an application meant to run on
Blackberry device.
Is there any available version of Speex for mobile devices, supporting
MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1. ?
I would be glad to know any available version of speex for mobile phones.

Thanking you,

Tejaswini Agnihotri
Java Developer
Artificial Machines Private Limited.

*Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Encourage environmental awareness.