[Speex-dev] VAD performance worse on version 1.2rc1 than 1.1.12

jesus jmorion at toomeeting.com
Mon Aug 10 02:26:05 PDT 2009

Hi Cecile,

it seems it is a tabu theme, or nobody uses VAD on speex. I've tried
with external EasyVAD solution but the result was not as spected.
Other users of the list suggest an algorithm to filter voice based on
the power of the signal, but of course, it is not a voice activity
detection.

I am waiting also a solution for this, while so I use version 1.1.12.

Regards.