[Speex-dev] Speex realtime encoding/decoding "Real world" usage for Windows Mobile / Symbian device

Ashhar Farhan farhan at phonestack.com
Thu May 22 18:11:49 PDT 2008

hi all,
I can claim that our hotfoon service has run millions of mobile voip
minutes using speex on mobile and desktops. it works!
earlier you needed more powerful cpus (until the integer port),
however now the cpus are much faster and the code complexity is much
lower.
my only regret is of not being able to write some demo apps for speex
on win mob. I will surely deliver it in june to settle this debate.

- farhan