[Speex-dev] rtp payload lenth

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Mon Sep 17 07:56:12 PDT 2007

Not sure what a payload of 75 bytes could be. Are you sure that doesn't
include the 12-byte RTP header? Other than that, maybe it's using
wideband (although there's nothing that corresponds exactly to 75 bytes.

If you send me the hexdump for one packet, I may be able to find out
what it is.

	Jean-Marc