[Speex-dev] question about speex

Jim Crichton jim.crichton at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 06:30:17 PDT 2007

It was a good idea for you to ask this question, because I do not think that you would have any success with the linux command line build.

There is a TI directory in the main source tree, which contains a CCS project for building a .out file, using the testenc-c5x.c example main file.  This example loads and runs directly in the CCS simulator.  There is a README.TI-DSP file in the top level directory with more information.

This has not yet been tested with the latest restructuring that Jean-Marc has done, but I should just work on 1.2beta 2.  I can give you some further help, but please review the sample build and readme first.  Also, please indicate what problem you are trying to solve, and what processor you want/need to use.

Regards,

Jim Crichton