[Speex-dev] Speex with PS3 SPE support

Joost Schuur jschuur at gamespy.com
Wed Oct 24 19:39:27 PDT 2007

Hi Jean-Marc, Jim,

   Saad has been keeping me in the loop on your recent discussions.
Since all of our testing has been against 1.0.5, based on that being the
last non-beta version, that's the particular scope of the task that Saad
is working on right now.

   I like what I'm reading about as far as encoder/decoder quality
improvements e.g. in the 1.2 betas, and am going to push for testing for
compatibility against that here in the future, but it would help us if
you could comment on when you anticipate coming out with a non-beta
1.2..

</j>

Joost Schuur, Developer Support Manager, IGN Entertainment
jschuur at gamespy.com, tel: (714) 460-6728, cell: (949) 923 0074
Publisher and Developer Services, http://www.poweredbygamespy.com

NEW: Online Matters - PubServices blog:
http://www.poweredbygamespy.com/blog