[Speex-dev] Re: XIPH Internet-Drafts

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Jun 7 09:59:11 PDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 06:29:16PM +0200, Alfred E. Heggestad wrote:
> Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

> >>I've not been following the speex draft updates, but Alfred Heggestad
> >>and Jean-Marc have been discussing it recently. Speex-dev@ is the proper
> >>forum, now CC'd. :)
> >
> >Great, thanks! Is there still time to send in comments before you submit
> >the -01 draft? I've joined speex-dev so that I can provide comments here
> >(though presumably the AVT WG list is the right location going forward).
> >

> Your comments are welcome.

I'm not a Speex expert or an RTP expert, but the SDP looks good and
overall it reads well.

BTW in my experience it is a PITA to have multiple document authors
when it comes to AUTH48 (everyone needs to sign off on the doc with the
RFC Editor and that can introduce delays). For the XMPP specs we just
made me the sole editor and had nice credits for everyone else. YMMV.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
XMPP Standards Foundation