[Speex-dev] How to generate confort noise?

marzullo maio marzullo63 at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 5 00:50:11 PDT 2007

Can i use a separate instance of the decoder passing NULL to generate white noise or something that is similar to confort noise? I need to feed it to my output audio autput device for each frame i don't receive in time.
Or should i just use the same decoder instance of voice and just pass NULL when i discard or loss frames? Is that the best way?
How can i accomplish this purpose?

Thanks.