[Speex-dev] Integer Version with low bit rate for Linux Kernel?

MOENCH, EGON - PFHO EGON.MOENCH at de.thalesgroup.com
Fri Jan 26 01:32:25 PST 2007

Hello Alexander,

I hope, there is no error in speex, if so, of course,I have to fix it.

In order to do the transcoding in user space, I have to transfer the voice
paket received from VOIP-equipment within kernel to user space, transcode
it, send it back to the kernel, send it over the radio link, send it from
kernel to user space, transcode it back, send it to the kernel, send it from
kernel to the user voice Applikation (e.G. Cisco Voip Telefon).

Egon